How to: Ingest Grocery Management System (GMS) orders into DigThisData
- Download orders from the GMS portal in CSV format
- In Tangentia GMS, click on the left "Quick Tasks" option and select "Order Extract"
- Save the file to a location you are familiar with
Order Creation dates and Requested Date are set to the Order Date provided in the CSV file if no Expected Delivery Date is set. If an Expected Delivery Date is set, it will be used as the Requested Date.
Additionally, GMS orders ingested through the system will generated a standard DTD Bill of Lading allowing you to batch export your files for logistics.
- Select the desired orders by clicking on the individual checkboxes to the left of each order.
- Once at least one order is selected, the blue Packing Slip button will enable in the left options panel.
- Click on the Packing Slip button and download the single multi-page PDF file containing all bill of ladings for the selected orders.