How to: Add additional users to an account
- Make sure you are logged in as either an Admin or Manager role.
- Under your name in the navigation, select Account Settings.
- Expand the Users accordion tab.
- A list of current users will appear with an Invite User form just below.
- Complete the form by inputting the desired user's name, email address, and select a role from the pull down.
- Click Send Invite.
There are 4 user roles that can be assigned to users:
- Admin - full control of the account;
- Manager - Unable to change subscription or credit card info and has the ability to assign Sales Reps to locations. Access to all data;
- Full Staff - Prohibited from assigning Sales Reps to locations. Access to all data;
- Limited Staff - Access is limited to locations assigned to the user. Unable to see other Sales Reps sales and locations.
The invitee will receive an email with instructions on how to create a user account with access to your corporate account. They will need to click on the invite link contained in the email to gain access. The email link will take them to a Sign Up form with an invite message confirming the account they are about to join. If no message is visible, it's more than likely the user did not follow the email link.
Note: If a user signs up without following the link in the email, a new corporate account with no data will be created. A token is provided in the email link to grant access to the existing account that must be used.
If duplicate accounts exists, or users are unable to join an account, please contact support.