The Location Detail view is available for both retail and direct locations and provides users with a comprehensive collection of reports, graphs, and charts.
The left (top on mobile) Options Panel provides Sales Reps the ability to mark their location as either Pending, In-Progress, or Complete. By default, locations are set to Pending nightly. As Sales Reps move through locations, each can be marked to indicate their status in the main Call Day list. By labeling locations, Sales Reps can keep track of which locations they have reviewed.
Reps can set Follow Up times in the event that they are unable to complete a location. Set the Time to follow up to revisit the location later in the day, or set the Date to follow up for locations that are on a bi-weekly or alternate schedule. If a Follow Up Date is set, the location will be removed from the current Call Day list and appear on the selected date.
The initial display in the Location Detail view is the location contact information. Each field is editable by the user in the event that a manager or phone number has changed. Notes for the location are also available and editable inline.
Scrolling further down the page, various tabs are present providing in-depth reporting for the locations.
- Inventory (retail only) - The Inventory tab provides a 30 day inventory history on graph format. Also displayed are stock levels and default stock out calculations with listing status. Products that are not carried by the laction are also displayed.
- Orders - The Orders tab lists the 6 most recent orders placed for the location with their order status. Orders must be input into DTD to be visible.
- Recent Unit Sales - Unit Sales are presented as a chart or in table format with averages over 8 weeks. Click on the tabs within the Unit Sales window to toggle between the three options.
- Last Years Unit Sales - A full year report of similar to Recent Unit Sales but for the previous year's sales. This helps identify sales patterns for seasonal products for re-entry into the market.
- Industry Sales - Either LCBO purchased data or Collated LCBO data (defaults set in Account Settings) provide insight at the store level by providing Unit, Volume, Revenue, Listing Status and Market Share of competitive products. Select a number of products to compare by checking their respective checkboxes. Once selected, the Compare button will begin to pulse in the header of the table. Clicking on the Compare button will open up a trend modal with a chart spanning the dates selected for the report. Clicking on the Compare button in the footer of the modal will bring up a list of your products to add to the previously selected competitive products.
- Product Mix (retail only) - Product Mix provides two doughnut charts indicating the product distribution at the location. On the left the graph represents products/SKUs, on the right, Inventory. This helps identify which product categories the location caters to.
- Hyperlocal Weather Forecast - A 5 day forecast based on the GPS coordinates of the location.
- Notes (Advanced plan only) - A running series of notes for the location