Skip to content

Official DTD Support

3 results found

1. Set up Geographic Territories

I want to be able to set up geographic regions or territories for my company, then assign representatives on a territory basis (i.e.: Hamilton, GTA West, GTA East, etc) with boundaries set by my company.

The purpose of this:
    -Giving territories to reps allows for quick changes of service responsibilities.
    -Makes substitution of area seamless
    -Visualization of different individual representative is possible, or to see it by company assigned territory.
    -Setting our own boundaries to areas gives us more control of our activities.

I am aware that we could use the territory name instead of a representative name on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Enable the use of password managers in the mobile app

using a pw manager like 1password in the mobile app would make life much easier!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email Inventory / Stock Out Report

Each morning (or at a configurable frequency) email assigned sales rep report showing inventory / stock out details. This is essentially the information shown on the Manage Inventory page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After years of working on Software as a Service platforms in numerous verticals, we have come to understand that email notifications seemingly sounds like a good idea, however they typically have a negative impact on useability.

After a few weeks of receiving digest emails (especially with large amounts of data), emails are typically ignored and become tiresome, leaving users with the task of simply deleting them.

Secondly, we view emails as an unreliable data source. There are many potential bottlenecks when delivering email and failure rates can be higher than a comfortable margin of error should allow. Additionally, data delivered via email is static, and no additional user interaction is possible.

While some email notifications are necessary (predominantly around financial transactions), DTD is philosophically opposed to regular/daily emails and encourage users to log into the app where additional information, segmentation, and follow through actions are readily available.

• Don't see your idea?

Official DTD Support

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base